Hi, teacher! :D I have to say I'm not really a Justin Bieber fan but I must confess I LOVE THIS SONG <3 Thank you for uploading it! :) I think I'll have to check out your blog more often (8)
I don't have a favorite song in english, but my favorite band is TOKIO HOTEL (I consider myself a fan ^^)*-* They sing in german and english, because they're from Germany :) You can find more info about them in Google xD
By the way... soy Kimberly, del 5ºE! ^^ GREETINGS ;D
Hi, teacher! :D
ResponderEliminarI have to say I'm not really a Justin Bieber fan
but I must confess I LOVE THIS SONG <3
Thank you for uploading it! :) I think I'll have to check out your blog more often (8)
I don't have a favorite song in english, but my favorite band is TOKIO HOTEL (I consider myself a fan ^^)*-* They sing in german and english, because they're from Germany :) You can find more info about them in Google xD
By the way... soy Kimberly, del 5ºE! ^^
GREETINGS ;D